IBM Business Automation Open Edition 8.0 Enablement
Your Journey Begins Here
Get the tools First Kogito Project Setup
IBM Business Automation Open Edition 8.0 Decision Manager Exercises
Learn DMN Implement a On-push CI/CD
IBM Business Automation Open Edition 8.0 Process Automation Exercises
Getting started with IBAMOE Event-driven processes
Extra Learning IBAMOE on OpenShift
About the guides
Getting Started with IBAMOE: Order Management
- A great guide for users who are trying IBAMOE for the first time. Recommended getting started guide.
- In this hands-on workshop, users can learn about the DMN specification, author decisions, and deploy it using IBM Decision Manager with basic, intermediate and advanced exercises.
- This hands-on workshop allows the user to validate the experience of creating loan approval workflow with decision automation. The user will also have an introduction to Fuse, develop an endpoint and consume it using the workflow.
Learn the tools
- In this hands-on workshop, create new decision services using Kogito tooling and the VSCode extension , create unit tests and deploy them on KIE Server.
Learn how to deploy IBAMOE on OpenShift using Operators
- Try out the business automation operator and learn how to manage your KIE Apps on OpenShift.
Check the Learn more section for more guides and references about business automation with the projects under the KIE umbrella.
Last update: 2023-02-03